This Store is under production. No orders will be fulfilled.
- Slice finely the 4 zucchini and keep only the firmer and wider slices
- Cook them in a pan for 2 minutes on each side until you obtain a golden color
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined but with some little pieces.
- Spread the the artichoke mixture onto each zucchini slice
- Roll the zucchini
- Place on a plate and decorate as you want
This is a great finger food or can be served as an appetiser
- 4 small zucchini
- 300 g hearts of artichoke
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1.5 inch ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper
May 25, 2016 | View: 799 | Categories: Healthy Recipes, Meal Types, Lunch, Snacks | Tags: diet | By: PrestoVita
Share this post
About the Author
PrestoVita’s mission is to make health available and affordable for everyone. Our nutritional therapists offer free advice, whether that be to help people with existing ailments or people wanting to know more about various supplements.